As of June 7, 2022:
Masks are optional once inside Bristol Surgical’s offices.
Bristol Surgical is located inside of Ballad Health, where masks are still required. Please wear your mask when outside our office space.
We also follow Ballad Health’s Covid Visitation Policy. As of April 2022, the Ballad Health Covid Policy is as follows:
Ballad Health is removing restrictions to visitation in all facilities and will now welcome visitors between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. This includes inpatient and outpatient units, Ballad Health Medical Associates offices, emergency departments and pediatric services.
- Per the standard Ballad Health visitation policy, each patient may have two adult visitors at a time between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. They do not have to designate two specific visitors for the entire length of their stay.
- Children over the age of 12 may visit hospitalized patients. Younger visitors are permitted if they are siblings of newborn patients or in end-of-life situations.
- All children must have an adult with them while visiting the hospital.
- All visitors ages two and over are required to wear a mask when visiting patients in the hospital.
- One visitor may remain with a patient overnight, and this visitor must be in the facility prior to 8 p.m. and remain in the patient’s room until 8 a.m. If that visitor leaves the facility at any point in the night, he or she will not be permitted re-entry until 8 a.m.
Updated masking guidelines
Ballad Health is committed to keeping all visitors, team members and patients safe. Even though COVID-19 inpatient hospital censuses and cases across the region remain low, all visitors and Ballad Health team members are still required to wear a mask in all patient care and public areas, such as in waiting rooms, hallways and cafeterias. Masks may be removed during eating and drinking.
The health system will no longer require masks for vaccinated Ballad Health team members working in non-patient care areas such as a private office space.